Baylor Health Care System is seeking a Vice President of Hospitality in Dallas, Texas.
Below are the essential functions of the position:
- Program Development and implementation for each line of service
- Develop financial & quality metrics for each line of service
- Financial tracking & reporting at all BSW locations
- Development of technical training for each line of service
- Working with Hospitality Leadership to select vendors and products associated with the various departments
- Publish monthly dashboards for each location reflecting financial and quality results
- Collaborate with Regional Leadership regarding service levels or specific initiatives
- Strategize with other Support departments (Supply Chain, Facilities, Clinical Engineering, Security, IT, etc.) to assure a consistent direction
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Baylor posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.