NBC is looking for a Manager, Development & Production in New York, NY for their Oxygen network.
Manager of Development & Production will support development & production executives, including:
• Building and maintaining relationships in the creative community including directors, producers, talent managers, agents
• Evaluating pitch submissions and provide feedback to the development team
• Spearheading internal development, actively ideating new concepts, creating one sheets, completing initial casting or research, and breaking formats
• Shooting and editing casting reels
• Updating and distributing the internal competitive marketplace reports
• Manage internal legal, production, and development tracking documents
• Working closely with internal production executives from pre-production through post production on assigned series
• Create production deal memos for internal approval
• Attend shoots and work with production executives and showrunners on the stories being tracked
• Provide editorial notes on bonus and preview clips for web
• Produce So Social episodes for all current series
• Working directly with Standards & Practices to ensure approval on all creative and content
• Provide notes on production concepts, casting, outlines and rough-cuts and coordinate new series launches and approve storylines for series
To learn more, and to apply online, visit the NBC job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.