Monster.com is looking for a Director of Compensation in New York, NY.
The Director of Compensation will be responsible for leading efforts in planning, development, and administration of Monster’s global sales compensation strategies and practices.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of a sales compensation program that aligns with the overall Total Rewards package which competitively positions Monster in the US while achieving the desired employee outcomes/retention to meet longer-term goals.
- Deliver process excellence by facilitating standardization of compensation processes and systems, leveraging best practices at the regional and global level.
- Evaluate and adjust Monster’s Job Families/Job Leveling to align towards compensation structure globally, with particular focus in the EU.
- Experience developing comprehensive job descriptions that align to job function and Monster’s core competencies.
- Conduct annual compensation benchmarking and consult with leadership to make recommendations to ensure the strategic alignment of compensation programs to global and local strategic direction.
- Provide thought leadership and influence when adjustment to design/approach may be warranted to remain ahead of emerging trends.
- Support strategic initiatives and advise HR generalists on compensation matters to enhance and develop the knowledge and skills of the HR professionals in the area of compensation.
- Develop programs to educate leaders/managers on compensation programs to reinforce the organization’s culture and compensation principles.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Monster website here.