Monster.com is looking for a Director of Compensation in New York, NY.
The Director of Compensation will be responsible for leading efforts in planning, development, and administration of Monster’s global sales compensation strategies and practices.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of a sales compensation program that aligns with the overall Total Rewards package which competitively positions Monster in the US while achieving the desired employee outcomes/retention to meet longer-term goals.
- Deliver process excellence by facilitating standardization of compensation processes and systems, leveraging best practices at the regional and global level.
- Evaluate and adjust Monster’s Job Families/Job Leveling to align towards compensation structure globally, with particular focus in the EU.
- Experience developing comprehensive job descriptions that align to job function and Monster’s core competencies.
- Conduct annual compensation benchmarking and consult with leadership to make recommendations to ensure the strategic alignment of compensation programs to global and local strategic direction.
- Provide thought leadership and influence when adjustment to design/approach may be warranted to remain ahead of emerging trends.
- Support strategic initiatives and advise HR generalists on compensation matters to enhance and develop the knowledge and skills of the HR professionals in the area of compensation.
- Develop programs to educate leaders/managers on compensation programs to reinforce the organization’s culture and compensation principles.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Monster website here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.