KPMB is seeking a Director of Strategy & Governance in Minneapolis, MN.
This person will:
- Help develop innovative, fact-based and achievable Information Technology (IT) strategies and operating models to enable business strategies
- Guide team in generating issue-based hypotheses for clients to achieve high performance and perform appropriate industry and company analyses to achieve strategic insight
- Lead account, business development, and delivery teams in identifying strategic opportunities, using appropriate financial tools, and overseeing related analyses
- Identify and structure key issues and plan research and analysis activities that generate insight to drive IT strategy and performance improvement
- Leverage sophisticated qualitative and quantitative analysis to develop strategic insights and help identify value creation and transformation opportunities
- Help manage the change program with an understanding of the implications the new strategy will have on the day-to-day, cross-functional operations of a business
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the KPMG website here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.