The Reno Bighorns Organization, a member of the NBA Development League and affiliate of the Sacramento Kings, is seeking a Media and Community Relations Manager in Reno, NV.
This person will:
• Develop and execute strategies for year round positive media coverage for team, management, and overall business initiatives
• Facilitate and manage all media relations and communications needs of all Bighorns personnel
• Manage preparation and oversight for Bighorns press conferences including messaging, scripts for spokespersons, on-site logistics, and post-conference coverage
• Prepare all communications documents related to announcement and/or breaking news, including press releases, talking points, fan and partner communications
• Manage game day PR including player and coach access, injury reports, media seating chart, media meals, credentials
• Manage media access to all team personnel
• Prepare spokespersons as needed on a wide range of issues; serve as organization spokesperson as designated
To learn more, or to apply online, view the job description here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.