Mid-South Spay & Neuter Services is seeking a Clinic Manager in Memphis, TN.
Below is a description of the position:
- Manages daily clinic operations, including opening/closing, customer relations, daily accounting, maintenance of records, management of staff and volunteers, making and managing appointments, ensuring compliance with labor laws, ensuring compliance with veterinary practice regulations and managing safety of animals, staff, and volunteers.
- Maintains a positive and cooperative attitude as well as drives initiatives for quality improvement.
- Supervises and maintains accurate financial records. Manages annual budget for clinic operations.
- Responsible for maintaining proper control and accurate accounting of daily revenues and deposits.
- Achieves surgery goals through proactive management of the daily appointment schedule, waiting lists, and appointment processes.
- Accurately maintains and reports daily and monthly surgery data. Maintains and provides accurate information for grants and projects, as needed.
- Motivates and manages a professional staff. Hire, retain, provide appropriate training for and supervise vet assistants and clinic volunteers. Ensure employment practices and policies meet legal standards.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Mid-South Spay & Neuter website here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.