American Esoteric Laboratories is seeking a Human Resources Representative in Memphis, TN.
The HR Representative performs and manages the administrative processes for benefits coverage, payroll, and FMLA.
Here are the details:
- Learn and utilize reports to gather and process information necessary to successfully initiate and efficiently implement all coverages offered and provided to employees.
- Initiate all insurance related notices to empoloyees based on information obtained through insurance broker.
- Accurately maintain the insurance enrollment and eligibility database using ABRA.
- Understanding and knowledge of ABRA Benefit Module in relation to Benefit Deductions that impact the payroll process.
- Respond in an accurate, thorough and customer friendly manner to approximately 5-10 calls per day concerning employee and dependent questions about their coverage, claims filing, and paperwork requirements
- Effectively manage (FMLA) Family Medical Leave of Absence requests by employees by determining their qualified status in accordance with state and Federal laws, mailing the required FMLA paperwork for completion by all necessary parties.
- Effectively manage all processes (Qualifying Events) regarding Dependent Coverage additions or dropping dependent coverage enrolled on the employees insurance plan.
- Perform ongoing audits and process monthly payments for dependent deductions, supplemental insurance payments for active employees enrolled in the health insurance and benefit plans.
- Manage new and current employee data to ensure accurate records and payroll.
- Work closely with the Corporate Office for timely payroll processing.
- Work with employees, managers, and Corporate Office to resolve payroll issues in a prompt manner.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.