Williams-Sonoma is looking for a VP of Human Resources for their Memphis area distribution center.
This person’s primary responsibilities will be:
* Build effective relationships by demonstrating integrity throughout the organization.
* Effective communicator with strong employee relations’ skills.
* Skilled facilitator with the ability to coach, counsel and lead a team of 30+ HR professionals including; Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Recruiting & Associate Retention, and HR Leaders in our Care Center, Manufacturing and Distribution Centers.
* Partner with Executives and Leaders throughout the organization including all Williams-Sonoma brands, Retail, Outlet and Supply Chain.
* Continue to oversee compliance of all state and federal laws and ensure adherence throughout the organization by educating, coaching, and counseling leadership.
To learn about all of the responsibilities, and to apply online, visit the Williams-Sonoma site here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.