The Lincoln Center is searching for an Assistant Director of Major Gifts in New York, NY.
This person will report to the Director of Individual Giving, and will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage, grow and direct activities of the Business Advisory Council (Portfolio of 10-25 leading executives)
- Steward current major donors supporting artistic programming
- Identify, cultivate and solicit major gift prospects for artistic programs, including free and low-cost programs Midsummer Night Swing and Lincoln Center Out of Doors.
- Secure philanthropic support from Lincoln Center’s Global Ambassadors, including the China Advisory Council.
- Manage the planned giving program (average portfolio is 90 donors)
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Lincoln Center website here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.