Kellogg’s is looking for a Process Optimization Manager in Memphis.
Here’s more about the role from Kellogg’s:
- Acting as the Process Control/Capability subject-matter expert, providing technical and process expertise that drives operational performance and improves product quality through minimizing process variation
- Executing projects to deliver results and build capabilities within facilities, including but not limited to Six Sigma tools such as Statistical Process Control, fishbone diagrams, and Design of Experiments (DOE) through training, active problem solving and on-the-floor interaction with supervisors and operators
- Developing short- and long-term process capability improvement plans aligned with business objectives
- Collaboratively implementing technology improvements, including modification of process(es), procedures and/or engineering improvement solutions that enhance process capability
- Developing and improving the Process Optimization function by sharing best practices and projects with regional peers, global peers and corporate resources
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Kellogg’s job site here.