This job just sounds fun. Smucker’s (yes, the jelly company) is looking for a Maintenance Leader in Memphis.
They’re looking for someone with an engineering degree in electrical or mechanical, and 3 years of experience.
Here are more details from their posting:
- Lead PM activity for the site
- Lead initiative/capital projects as required
- Own HSE key element(s)
- Validate improvements/corrective actions that will deliver the desired benefits
- Implement the improvements/corrective actions in the supply chain
- Develop technical mastery of the core production processes. Execute processing improvements while interfacing with department managers and technicians to deliver effective initiatives including:
- Learn all key safety items related to plant operations
- Learn inputs, outputs, and transformations of the process
- Learn how each basic component operates and its application in the process
- Learn quality parameters/specifications and how to measure quality issues
- Complete new manager technical qualification
- Identify key process parameters and their impact on the process
- Learn process parameters (pressure, flow, temperature, speed/rate, timing)
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Smucker’s career site here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.