Thank you for your vote for Copeland Coaching in the FedEx Small Business Grant Contest!
February 5, 2014 | Posted in:Business Competition
Thank you so much for all of your votes for my business Copeland Coaching in the FedEx Small Business Grant Contest. As you probably know by now, you can vote once per day between now and February 23rd. What you probably don’t know is why the daily voting is so important, so I wanted to take a few minutes and share more details of the contest with you.
The grand prize is $25K, but there are nine other prizes as well:
- Grand prize grant of $25,000
- Four first-place grants of $5,000
- Five second-place grants of $1,000
How it works
- Round 1: (happening now) Friends place votes daily from now to February 23rd at http://bit.ly/CopelandCoaching
- Round 2: The top 100 voted businesses from Round 1 will move on to Round 2. In Round 2, each of the 100 businesses will answer four essay questions about why the grant is so important to them, and how it would help their business grow.
- Grant Winners Announced: Based on the essay questions, FedEx will hand select the final 10 businesses that they wish to award the small business grants to.
Our current status
- There are 3,724 businesses entered to win the contest. That’s a lot of small businesses!
- As of this morning, Copeland Coaching is ranked #91!
Yes, that’s right, we are currently ranked #91 out of 3,724! So, thank you for all of your votes to get us this far! With just 18 days left to go, we are currently in the running to make it to Round 2. But, I need your help to stay there!
FedEx is headquartered here in Memphis, Tennessee. I’d like to see Memphis represented right here in the FedEx Small Business Grant Contest!
Please keep voting each day to keep Copeland Coaching in the contest, and encourage your friends to vote too!
It’s fast & easy. And, just takes one click at http://bit.ly/CopelandCoaching.
Thank you for your help!
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.