Kellogg’s is searching for a Regional Project / Construction Manager of Engineering.
They’re looking for someone with a bachelors degree and consumer packaged goods experience. Here’s more from the job description:
- Planning, managing, and executing capital projects against cost, schedule, performance, food safety, and people safety targets at our manufacturing facilities
- Deliver lowest cost capital installation by: selecting best value contracting strategies, utilizing industry knowledge and experience to challenge contractor estimates, influencing design constructability, pulling appropriate level of engineering, effective managing day-to-day site activities
- Serving as primary liaison between plant activities and all engineering / construction activities
- Active and contributing support member to the Operations team with focus on delivering to plant strategy and critical business needs
- Working with and coordinating efforts of multiple Service Providers and contractors to execute multiple projects
- Providing leadership in the identification of ideas, the development of the business cases, and the determination of project feasibilities
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Kellogg’s career site here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.