The Memphis Grizzlies are looking for a Director of Event Booking.
The Director of Event Booking is responsible for the successful development, coordination and management of all aspects of event rentals in the arena. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain relationships with reputable promoters, local market contacts, agents and talent affiliates to attract concerts, shows, entertainment events, etc.
- Develop new market specific events that will provide FedExForum with appropriate returns, including rental revenue, ancillaries, and co-promotional opportunities
- Attract traditional and non-traditional events, above the NBA & NCAA pre-season, regular season and post- season schedule as budgeted.
- Create new and distinctive event ideas to maximize revenue, capitalizing on the unique amenities, location and history of the Memphis market
- Establish, maintain and analyze event revenue projections and provide updates as necessary
- Communicate with appropriate staff members or associates through meetings, distribution of certain event information and calendars
- Work with Vice President of Arena Operations in the timely coordination of season scheduling for Memphis Grizzlies and University of Memphis basketball games
- Attract a variety of high profile events that will reach the broadest audience in the Memphis and Mid South market. Maximize the flexibility of the arena, and utilize different building configurations in attracting new and different types of events
- Work with Memphis CVB, Memphis Shelby County Sports Authority, and similar agencies to attract national and international special events and conventions. Develop relationships with the Memphis musical community to renew interest in the Memphis market for concerts and special events, including Beale Street Music Festival, Memphis In May, Elvis Presley Enterprises, and Soulsville
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Grizzlies website here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.