Featured Job Posting: Donor Recruitment Representative @ Red Cross
December 31, 2013 | Posted in:Job Posting
The Red Cross is looking for a Donor Recruitment Representative in Memphis.
They’re looking for someone with a bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year of experience. Here’s part of the job description from the Red Cross.
In this position you will be part of our Donor Recruitment/Sales Team to ensure there is an adequate blood supply for accident victims, premature babies and other hospital patients in Greater Ozarks Arkansas Region
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing organizations that host blood drives in (specific territory)
- Finding new businesses, schools, houses of worship, etc., to coordinate blood drives and recruit blood donors
- Creating territory-specific donor recruitment strategies
- Partnering with local media, community event organizers
- Educating groups in order to increase blood collections
To learn more and to apply online, visit the Red Cross website here.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.