The Memphis chapter of the American Marketing Association is hosting a kickoff on Tuesday, November 12th.
The Memphis AMA Chapter will offer a range of opportunities for its members to develop themselves, network with a wide variety of Memphis professionals, stay at the cutting edge of their industries, and utilize tools to help their careers flourish. The Memphis AMA provides a link to the American Marketing Association – the leading international organization for marketers and academics.
They highlight their local member benefits as:
- Official Certification Program for Marketing Professionals
- Interaction with Local Academic and Political Leaders
- Luncheons with Industry-Leading Executives
- Professional Development Workshops
- Charity Sponsorship Opportunities
Below is more information. To get your ticket, visit their website here.
WHEN: TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 12th
TIME: 5:30—7:00 p.m.
WHERE: Marriott Springhill Suites Downtown
ADDRESS: 85 West Court Avenue, Memphis, TN 38103 USA
FREE PARKING IN THE MARRIOTT LOT