American Home Shield is looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager here in Memphis. AHS is part of parent company ServiceMaster.
They’re looking for someone with a bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in a related field and 3+ years of marketing experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Below are the key responsibilities:
- Develops and manages campaign reporting analysis to understand key business behaviors.
- Ensures the development and implementation of infrastructure and process enhancements to improve reporting and analytical capabilities and leverage performance concerning predictive modeling and segmentation.
- Consults business users to ensure that analytical solutions are tailored to business needs and will support or result in actionable customer strategies.
- Performs internal stakeholder management and manages external vendor relationships as necessary.
- Tracks and reports on budget for assigned programs.
To learn more about the position or to apply, visit their website here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.