This position will be of interest to my engineering friends. Glaxo Smith Kline is looking for an engineering manager. They require that the engineer be either a mechanical engineer, or a chemical engineer. They’re looking for someone with 10 years progressive experience with at least 3-5 years in a leadership role of similar scope.
Below are their key responsibilities. To learn more or to apply for the position, visit their website here.
- Project management is used to develop capital investment program large projects (in excess of 20 mill)
- Strategic planning to forecast capital investment, and associated programming (master planning)
- Role is responsible for driving maintenance improvements across site, and reducing equipment down time by ensuring good maintenance practices followed.
- Responsible for driving engineering improvement plan- to adhere to GSK standards and external national/international standards associated with the manufacture and packaging of consumer healthcare products.
- Communication within the GSK engineering network, knowledge sharing across sites
- Responsible for the energy management program (environmental impact reduction)
- Facility management- responsible for all aspects of managing facility. (from HVAC, to air quality, grounds, pest control, etc)
- Contractor and vendor management
- Stock Room Inventory management
- Development of business systems for maintenance, work order systems, project management processes, preventive maintenance programs
You must be logged in to post a comment.