Vail Resorts is the premier mountain resort company in the world, operating three distinct segments: mountain, real estate, and lodging. The company seeks to provide customers with the experience of a lifetime, with luxury accommodations in some of the most beautiful and scenic areas of the world.
The Season Pass Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting marketing managers including digital, on-mountain, budget tracking, program and ad coordination.
- Ownership of EpicPass.com and resort season pass web page content, updates, and enhancements
- Lead development of all creative assets working with each Brand Manager on approval
- Work with Resort Marketing and PSS Teams to fulfill creative needs for signage/collateral and online/social
- Manage printing on all collateral/signage
- Work with all team members to plan, track, and adjust budget based on business needs and performance
- Collaborate with other team members to stay true to Epic brand standards and campaign
This position is based in Broomfield, CO. To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Vail Resorts website here.