Graceland is seeking a Web Content Specialist in Memphis, TN.
Under the general direction of the Director of Marketing with additional direction from the Director of Public Relations, manage activities relating to planning and execution of all online communication along with social networking.
- Create, develop and manage content for Graceland.com, GracelandInsiders.com, ElvisWeek.com and social networking sites like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. (requires working with content management software)
- Coordinate, create and send e-newsletter communication both internally and to segmented subscriber lists
- Assist in the coordination and development of online projects to support new initiative launches and other promotional activities
- Write copy, guide development, and assist in-house videographer in the production of video and podcast contest for posting online
- Research and propose ideas for new online strategies, promotional opportunities and ways to grow online fan base
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
- Work cooperatively with all team members and digital agency
- Maintain current knowledge of social best practices for digital content
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Graceland posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.