Regions Bank is looking for a Strategic Planning Analyst. This person will work independently with considerable latitude, compiles, analyzes and interprets data to make strategic and tactical recommendations to business managers.
They’re looking for someone with a background in finance and banking, who is an effective communicator.
The responsibilities include:
- Using statistical analysis, solves complex operational, systems-related and/or customer issues with possible financial risk
- Creates and maintains databases using data from multiple sources
- Applies complex statistical data to business strategies and presents recommendations to senior management in a meaningful format
- May manage complex production efforts and large projects requiring the coordination of resources, budgets and deadlines
- May partner with technology group to define business requirements, perform user acceptance testing and implement complex changes
- Facilitates communication to resolve problems and advance strategies
To learn more, and to apply online, visit their website here.