You’re just one click away from whatever you need to promote and organize your interview with career coach Angela Copeland. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at info(at)copelandcoaching(dot)com.
Connecting with Angela
- Angela has an external microphone and her SkypeID is: CopelandCoaching.
- Angela also has access to both a mobile phone and a landline.
- If you have any issues reaching Angela during the interview, feel free to text her on her mobile phone, or e-mail her at angela(at)copelandcoaching(dot)com.
Angela Copeland is a Career Coach and Founder at her firm, Copeland Coaching. She is host of the Copeland Coaching Podcast, columnist for the Career Corner newspaper column, and author of career book Breaking The Rules & Getting The Job. Angela’s personal career background gives her the breadth to help job seekers with a variety of different needs, including finding the right job, interviewing, and offer negotiation. Angela recently shared her own career journey in a TEDx Talk, “How I broke the rules & found my perfect job.” Angela’s full biography: http://copelandcoaching.com/about-angela-copeland/
Links & Information
- Angela’s Website: http://copelandcoaching.com
- Angela on Twitter: @CopelandCoach
- Angela on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CopelandCoaching
- Copeland Coaching Podcast on Apple Podcasts: http://bit.ly/jobpodcast
- Copeland Coaching Podcast on Stitcher: http://bit.ly/podstitcher
- Link to Breaking The Rules & Getting The Job book on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Rules-Getting-Job-Practical-ebook/dp/B0110WF7PO/ref=sr_1_1
- Angela on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/angelacopeland
- FREE offering for listeners: Sign up for Angela’s free career newsletter, and receive a free copy of her job interview and prep checklist. Visit Angela’s website to receive yours: http://copelandcoaching.com/.
Common Interview Questions
Below are a few common interview questions you may want to consider asking Angela.
- How important is networking in my job search?
- What is a personal brand and why is it important?
- Is LinkedIn actually a useful tool?
- How can I shift between industries, or roles?
- What if I’ve never had any experience in a particular industry? How can I get a job?
- I’m a recent graduate with no work experience. How can I compete?
- Are the minimum requirements on a job posting important?
- What role does the internet play in the job search?
- My parents tell me I should stay at a job until I retire. I’m not sure. What do you think?
- What should I wear to a job interview?
- What role should parents play in the job search process?
- I really want to make more money! How can I make that happen?
- Should I go to graduate school?
- Where should I look for a job?