Copeland Coaching provides career transition and outplacement services to organizations looking for assistance transitioning employees to a new path. Copeland Coaching works both with individuals and groups.
Copeland Coaching provides high touch services that are customized to the needs of the individual organization and the job seeking professional.
Services are provided via the following platforms:
- One-on-one coaching meetings in person or via phone, FaceTime, or Skype
- Group workshops
- Online career webinars
- Other resources, including career book and career podcast
Copeland Coaching helps clients find work – from the first step of defining goals through personal branding and interview skills. Specific services include:
- Defining values, goals, and job targets
- Job search skills and strategy
- Elevator pitch
- Interview skills
- Resume creation and revision
- Cover letter creation and cover letter revision
- LinkedIn profile setup and revision
- Personal online brand audit
- Informational interviews
- Networking assistance
- Job transition coaching
Copeland Coaching is here to partner with your organization. To learn more, contact Copeland Coaching here, or by phone at 901-878-9758.