Elvis Presley Enterprises is seeking an Educational Program Coordinator in Memphis, TN.
Under the supervision of the Director of Archives, provide project coordination, administrative and logistical support for all EPE Educational projects.
- Develop curriculum and other educational materials that correlate EPE Educational projects
- Present curriculum to adult and student audiences
- Schedule and manage educational programs, trainings, and tours
- Manage logistical aspects of educational programs and projects to include supplies and materials
- Provide coordination and support with other departments and external customers to advance EPE’s educational outreach.
- Manage online content related to our Educational program including study guides and worksheets
- Continually assess and grow the curriculum
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Elvis Presley Enterprises job posting here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.